Thursday, September 22, 2011

Today's my half birthday

It finally cooled down!!!! I'm really pleased that I can wear jeans again and not be dying of heat. It's also good because I've been hella busy this week, tonight is the first night I haven't gone out to do some sport or activity, and that's only because I know I need to stay in and let my body recover from this damned cold I've seem to caught somewhere. Who gets sick in September? Regardless of how I got sick, it is very important that I get better, now. Because tomorrow I'll be driving out to Vancouver to play in an ultimate frisbee tournament this weekend! I joined the ultimate club here at UBCO and we started practices this week and so far I'm loving it. I'm still figuring out all the rules and stuff, but what better way to learn than to play right?!
I'm keeping this short because I really should be studying right now, but I wanted to share a few photos from the past little bit. This first one was taken last week at an organic farm we went to for Sustainability class. It was amazing! From left to right we have Cally, Hailey, myself, and Carmen. The next photo is one I get a kick out of; as you can see Carmen and I are singing Little Lion Man very intensely. Oh, and the jeans I'm wearing are amazing. That was the first time I wore them since I got them at BCBG before I left Calgary. They're great.
Okay, well, I'm off to a study date. Economics 101, awesomeee.
organic
little lion man

1 comment:

  1. Those BCBG jeans are hot. Get better. Miss you. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the feedback. Leave your link!