Thursday, January 6, 2011

I was walking with a ghost

On boxing day I purchased a new Canon Rebel T1i that I'd had my eye on for some time now and I'm enjoying it thoroughly. Along with the camera I also got a tripod and a blackberry, which I'm also loving. I've always loved taking ghosty photos, but in the past not having a tripod has made it more difficult to get some good shots. I couldn't believe how much easier the tripod made it! These are two shots taken with the aid of said tripod the other day in my basement.
IMG_0217
jacket - thrifted GAP, shirt - This City is Burning Records (Warped Tour 2009), cords - GAP, brooch - vintage, shoes - Spring
IMG_0223

2 comments:

  1. Great shots! Congratulations on the camera Suzanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad I know someone as cool as you. You are almost up there with Willow Smith. But no one can ever hope to reach her level.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the feedback. Leave your link!